ALPHA Board of Directors & President Elect
Are you interested in serving on the ALPHA Board? Do you know a colleague who would make a great Board Member?
Service on the Alaska Public Health Association (ALPHA) Board of Directors is an excellent opportunity for public health leaders and practitioners to contribute to the vision and direction of advancing public health in Alaska. Submit your nomination with the
ALPHA Board Nomination Form by October 12th for the 2019 Annual Election. (more…)
ALPHA Call for Health Policy Resolutions
Alaska Public Health Association is requesting resolutions from members to promote the establishment of public health policy, request implementation of public health programs, and address issues of interest or concern related to the health and well-being of Alaskans. Resolutions and position papers serve as ALPHA’s policy statements that help to shape ALPHA’s stance on a variety of public health topics, reflecting the depth and the diversity of interest and expertise among ALPHA’s members. Resolutions must be submitted to email@example.com by November 1, 2018. Click here for more information
Health Summit Exhibit Information
On behalf of the Alaska Public Health Association, we would like to invite you to join us again as an exhibitor at the 36th Alaska Health Summit, January 22-24, 2019 at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage. (more…)
Health Summit Sponsor Information
The Alaska Public Health Association invites you to partner with us at the 2019 Alaska Health Summit as a Sponsor. The Summit is one of the largest assemblies of health professionals in Alaska. This partnership assures that health systems, at all levels, evolve to meet the current and future health challenges that Alaska faces. Opportunities include sponsoring keynote speakers, workshops, and general Summit support.
To apply to become a Sponsor, please complete the 2019 Sponsor Form. Read More!
Pre and Post Summit Sessions
ALPHA is pleased to offer meeting space for pre and post Summit sessions as part of the 2019 Alaska Health Summit. Space is available to Alaska coalitions and public health organizations for meetings and workshops at no cost. Space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
To sign up for a pre and/or post summit session, fill out the 2019 Pre and Post Summit Sessions form. Read More!
The 36th Annual Alaska Health Summit will be on January 22-24, 2019 at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage.
The theme is “Diverse Stories Inspiring Community Action.”
Call for Abstracts coming this summer…Volunteer opportunities still available-if interested in learning more, contact Summit Chair Rhonda Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from ALPHA to the sponsors, exhibitors, presenters, and participants for making the 2018 Health Summit successful.
35th Annual Alaska Health Summit: “Finding our Way Forward”
Jayne Andreen, 2018 Summit Chair
- AARP Alaska
- Alaska Children’s Trust
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Alaska State Hospital & Nursing Home Association
- American Lung Association of Alaska
- Comprehensive Cancer Control, Division of Public Health, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault, Department of Public Safety
- Department of Health Sciences, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Information Insights, Inc.
- Institute for Circumpolar Health Studies, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Mat-Su Health Foundation
- Northwest Strategies
- Providence Health & Services Alaska
- SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- Alaska eHealth Network
- Alaska HealthTEK Inc Powered by DenaliTEK
- Alaska Crossings Program, Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- American Society for Circumpolar Health
- Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska
- Breast & Cervical Health Check, Women’s, Children’s, and Family Health, Division of Public Health, State of Alaska
- Department of Health and Social Services, RCHC, Division of Public Health, Office of Health Access, Alaska Primary Care
- Healthy Alaskans 2020
- Insight Telepsychiatry
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement
- North Star Behavioral Health Systems
- Obesity Prevention & Control Program, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Provo Canyon School
- Recover Alaska
- Southern New Hampshire University Graduate Program in Clinical MH Counseling
- Women’s Children’s Family Health, Division of Public Health, State of Alaska