Call for Presentation Proposals
The 2019 Health Summit will welcome and highlight diverse, positive stories of community action and change as well as share successful strategies, important lessons learned, evidence-based recommendations, and additional opportunities for continued work together.
You are invited to submit a proposal for a breakout, poster or scholarly roundtable* session for the 2019 Alaska Health Summit. Proposals are being accepted online at http://www.cvent.com/d/7gq0cs. Submissions must be received by 8:00 pm, September 1, 2018. Read More!
Health Summit Sponsor Information
The Alaska Public Health Association invites you to partner with us at the 2019 Alaska Health Summit as a Sponsor. The Summit is one of the largest assemblies of health professionals in Alaska. This partnership assures that health systems, at all levels, evolve to meet the current and future health challenges that Alaska faces. Opportunities include sponsoring keynote speakers, workshops, and general Summit support.
To apply to become a Sponsor, please complete the 2019 Sponsor Form. Read More!
Pre and Post Summit Sessions
ALPHA is pleased to offer meeting space for pre and post Summit sessions as part of the 2019 Alaska Health Summit. Space is available to Alaska coalitions and public health organizations for meetings and workshops at no cost. Space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
To sign up for a pre and/or post summit session, fill out the 2019 Pre and Post Summit Sessions form. Read More!
The 36th Annual Alaska Health Summit will be on January 22-24, 2019 at the Hotel Captain Cook in Anchorage.
The theme is “Diverse Stories Inspiring Community Action.”
Call for Abstracts coming this summer…Volunteer opportunities still available-if interested in learning more, contact Summit Chair Mary McEwen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you from ALPHA to the sponsors, exhibitors, presenters, and participants for making the 2018 Health Summit successful.
35th Annual Alaska Health Summit: “Finding our Way Forward”
Jayne Andreen, 2018 Summit Chair
- AARP Alaska
- Alaska Children’s Trust
- Alaska Mental Health Trust Authority
- Alaska Native Tribal Health Consortium
- Alaska State Hospital & Nursing Home Association
- American Lung Association of Alaska
- Comprehensive Cancer Control, Division of Public Health, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Council on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault, Department of Public Safety
- Department of Health Sciences, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Information Insights, Inc.
- Institute for Circumpolar Health Studies, University of Alaska Anchorage
- Mat-Su Health Foundation
- Northwest Strategies
- Providence Health & Services Alaska
- SouthEast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- Alaska eHealth Network
- Alaska HealthTEK Inc Powered by DenaliTEK
- Alaska Crossings Program, Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium
- American Society for Circumpolar Health
- Alzheimer’s Resource of Alaska
- Breast & Cervical Health Check, Women’s, Children’s, and Family Health, Division of Public Health, State of Alaska
- Department of Health and Social Services, RCHC, Division of Public Health, Office of Health Access, Alaska Primary Care
- Healthy Alaskans 2020
- Insight Telepsychiatry
- Institute for Healthcare Advancement
- North Star Behavioral Health Systems
- Obesity Prevention & Control Program, Alaska Department of Health and Social Services
- Provo Canyon School
- Recover Alaska
- Southern New Hampshire University Graduate Program in Clinical MH Counseling
- Women’s Children’s Family Health, Division of Public Health, State of Alaska
Please visit our Cafe Press site for mugs, hats, tees, totes and more, or order a fleece vest at the next Health Summit.