ALPHA offers an opportunity to post jobs available at your organization. If you would like to post a job on this page please send your listing in electronic form to email@example.com. Listings should be brief, and include the following:
- Organization name, job title and brief description of the position
- Minimum qualifications
- Deadline for applications
- Where to send a resume (include Web link if available)
- A contact for ALPHA about this ad (name, email, phone number or email address) in case we have questions.
Listings will be removed after 3 months unless requested to extend posting.
State of Alaska
Alaska Division of Public Health – Where we protect and promote the health of Alaskans
It takes a team to get our collective work done to promote and improve the health of Alaskans!
- We are the chief strategists for existing and emerging public health issues in Alaska.
- Our services protect life, health, and safety of Alaskans.
- We serve as a trusted source of health information.
- Through our systems work, we strengthen the essential public health infrastructure, services, and partnerships.
Learn more about our programs at Division of Public Health.
The Alaska Division of Public Health is currently recruiting to fill statewide positions from Ketchikan to Nome, and points-in-between. These positons include administration and accounting staff, as well as data analysts and managers, investigators, scientists, epidemiologists, chemists, public health nurses, nurse consultants, and ANPs.
Please go to our job board at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/Alaska to learn more about current opportunities, closing dates, minimum qualifications, and application instructions.
For more information, please contact Jerrine Regester, DPH Workforce Specialist, at 907-465-5669 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Municipality of Anchorage
The Municipality of Anchorage Department of Health and Human Services is currently hiring for three positions:
CLINICAL SERVICES QUALITY ASSURANCE & COMPLIANCE – Closing 12/21/2017
PUBLIC HEALTH NURSE – Closing 12/20/2017
View full job postings and apply online at: https://agency.governmentjobs.com/moa/default.cfm
Posted on 12/11/2017
Alaska Native Epidemiology Center
The EpiCenter is looking for qualified candidates for several positions based in Anchorage. Join our dynamic team and make a difference in the health of Alaska Native people!
Current openings include (job #):
- Program Evaluator (20170058)
- Senior Office Specialist (20170034)
- Technical Writer II (20170035)
- Biostatistician (20170037)
- Epidemiologist (20170051)
- Senior Epidemiologist (20170050)
Applications are currently being accepted online. If you have questions regarding the open positions or how to submit an application, please contact ANTHC Human Resources at 907-729-1301 or email@example.com (Posted 10/11/2017)
ANCHORAGE NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH CENTER
Career Opportunities – position information and qualifications are available at https://www.anhc.org/career-opportunities/