ALPHA offers an opportunity to post jobs available at your organization. If you would like to post a job on this page please send your listing in electronic form to ">. Listings should be brief, and include the following:
- Organization name, job title and brief description of the position
- Minimum qualifications
- Deadline for applications
- Where to send a resume (include Web link if available)
- A contact for ALPHA about this ad (name, email, phone number or email address) in case we have questions.
Listings will be removed after 3 months unless requested to extend posting.
State of Alaska
Alaska Division of Public Health – Where we protect and promote the health of Alaskans
It takes a team to get our collective work done to promote and improve the health of Alaskans!
- We are the chief strategists for existing and emerging public health issues in Alaska.
- Our services protect life, health, and safety of Alaskans.
- We serve as a trusted source of health information.
- Through our systems work, we strengthen the essential public health infrastructure, services, and partnerships.
Learn more about our programs at Division of Public Health.
The Alaska Division of Public Health is currently recruiting to fill statewide positions from Ketchikan to Nome, and points-in-between. These positons include administration and accounting staff, as well as data analysts and managers, investigators, scientists, epidemiologists, chemists, public health nurses, nurse consultants, and ANPs.
Please go to our job board at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/Alaska to learn more about current opportunities, closing dates, minimum qualifications, and application instructions.
Featured Opportunities (please click on each hyperlink to learn more):
For more information, please contact Jerrine Regester, DPH Workforce Specialist, at 907-465-5669 or .
Alaska Network on Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Provide substantial leadership on statewide prevention planning and programming.
- Ensure the provision of technical assistance to stakeholders engaged in prevention work.
- Oversee project development and management.
- Inform and monitor implementation of the ANDVSA strategic plan.
- Minimum of three years program management experience in areas of domestic violence, sexual assault, and community mobilization around these issues
- Minimum of three years grant design and management experience
- Supervisory and team leadership experience required
- Demonstrated ability to craft and manage budgets
- Demonstrated understanding of primary prevention models for domestic and sexual violence
- Demonstrated facilitation skills working with diverse groups
Visit http://andvsa.org/employment to view the full position description and application instructions (Posted 01/13/2017)
ANCHORAGE NEIGHBORHOOD HEALTH CENTER
POPULATION HEALTH SPECIALIST
The Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center is seeking a full time Population Health Specialist. This position provides support in developing cutting-edge health behavior change, as well as acute and chronic condition-management strategies for diverse populations, through nutrition education. Under the direction of the Population Health Program Director, the Population Health Specialist implements, promotes, administers and monitors nutrition education and general wellness programs to support optimized levels of health and well-being for ANHC patients and staff, as well as local community members. This position partners with a team of Population Health Program Specialists, and provides nutrition-focused expertise and support in program development, to cultivate a comprehensive approach to population health management, while maintaining alignment with the Mission and Values of the Anchorage Neighborhood Health Center (ANHC).
Additional position information and qualifications are available at https://www.anhc.org/career-opportunities/ To apply submit cover letter, resume and application online or to . Position is open until filled. (Posted 02/20/2017)