Nurse Supervisor (Nurse Supervisor I)
Example of Duties: Assist Clinical Services Supervisor with all aspects of program administration including financial planning, grant management and program reporting. Closely collaborate with other Supervisors within Clinical Services. Supervise staff assigned to onsite clinics, offsite clinics, and outreach events who perform assessment, diagnosis, treatment, referral and management evaluation for clients seeking services related to family planning services, sexually transmitted infections, immunizations, and other clinical services. Perform other related duties as assigned.
A Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, a current Registered Nurse License and four (4) years of experience in nursing or public health.
Master’s degree in Nursing, a current Registered Nurse License and two (2) years of experience in nursing or public health.
All applicants must possess or obtain:
- Valid State of Alaska Driver’s License at time of hire.
- Current State of Alaska Registered Nurse License by time of hire OR if an applicant is not currently licensed in Alaska, then a temporary Alaska Nursing License must be obtained by the time of hire. (Regular license must be obtained within 180 days of hire.)
- Current American Red Cross/American Heart Association Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certification (CPR) or equivalent within 90 days of hire.
- DHHS HIPAA certification within 30 days of hire.
- Prefer applicant with experience in public health nursing.
- Prefer applicants with supervisory experience.
- Prefer applicant with experience in systems management, quality assurance, performance improvement skills.
Deadline for Applications: Open Until Filled
Contact for ALPHA: Kristin Troxell Email: Kristin.firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 907-343-6553