Monday, January 26:
- 9 am- 12 pm: Geography Matters – The Power of Place in Health (contact )
- 8 am-4 pm: The Reality of Working in Alaska: Occupational Safety and Health (40 spaces available. Contact Krystal Mason at )
- 3 pm- 7:30 pm: UAA MPH Community Forum and Alumni Meet and Greet
Community Forum: 3-5pm
Alumni Meet and Greet: 5:15-7:30pm
For more info, contact Rhonda Johnson at or 907-786-6545.
Tuesday, January 27:
- 4:45-5:30 – Building Collaborations for National Public Health Week 2015 (no registration necessary, contact Nancy Nix:
Friday, January 30
- 8:30 am-12:30 pm: Community Health Improvement Collaborative Strategic Planning (Contact Jayne Andreen at ).
- 8:30 am-5 pm: Sustainable Wastewater Treatment for Rural Alaska (5 spaces available for ALPHA Summit Attendees. $75 to register, visit: http://www.cvent.com/d/rrq76h)