Once again, the Alaska Public Health Association (ALPHA) is pleased to offer meeting space for pre and post-Summit sessions as part of the 2018 Alaska Health Summit. Space is available to Alaska coalitions and public health organizations for meetings and workshops at no cost. Space is assigned on a first come, first served basis.
Times when space is available are:
- Monday, January 15, Noon through 5:00 pm
- Tuesday, January 16, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm (Please note this is during the ALPHA reception and annual meeting)
- Wednesday, January 17, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Thursday, January 18, 5:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- Friday, January 19, 8:00 am through 5:00 pm
To learn more about hosting a session, go to the Pre and Post Summit Session page